Vietnam 5 Wayu Pack
This pack is named after our kind hearted, adventure seeking, futsal playing friend from Surakarta, Wayu. Like him, it’s always ready for another day’s adventure. Not too big, not too small, this 840-denier water resistant ballistic nylon pack carries everything you need for exploration, making it perfect for students, hikers, and urban travelers. The Thread included with this bag features hand embroidered fabric from the Hmong hill tribes of Sapa and Bac Ha, Northern Vietnam.
Exciting note: Each embroidered Thread, bag or accessory is unique and different from the rest. The images shown here are of only one style and the one you receive will be slightly different making it a fun surprise! The variation isn't huge, so don't worry. This is something we actively choose not to control... We let our Hmong artisans in Vietnam create whatever they want to create and we see that variation, difference and uniqueness as something special and worth elevating. In short, it means no one else in the world will have the same Thread style as you. Cool huh?!
- Interchangeable THREAD front panel
- Front pocket THREAD contains slip pockets for phones, cables and pens.
- Padded laptop compartment for 13-15” MacBook Pro and most 15” PC laptops.
- Water-resistant 840-denier ballistic nylon main material
- Top handle for moving the pack to-and-fro
- Two side zipper pockets for quick access without having to take the pack off
- Logo loop on shoulder straps to attach sunglasses or pen
- Internal zipper mesh pocket for laptop accessories
- Two internal slip pockets and pen slots
12” x 18.4” x 7.2” (30cm x 46cm x 18cm)
10.6" x 16" x 1.2" (26.5cm x 40cm x 3cm)
13-15" MacBook Pro & Most 13-15” PC laptops