Vietnam 5 Setia Backpack
The Setia Pack
Setia means loyal, faithful, true & trusty in Bahasa Indonesia and makes up part of our head artisan in Solo Indonesia’s name ‘Setiawan’ or Iwan for short. The Setia Pack’s trusty water resistant 840 denier ballistic nylon construction will be able to handle just about any adventure you take it on. Its compact size makes it a loyal companion on urban commutes, light hikes and short journey’s, but has enough space to fit the gear of a busy day or weekend trip. The main compartment opens via a large drawstring cinch top and closes with a buckle clipped hood. Left side zip-gusset pocket nicely fits water bottle or other small accessories, which can be accessed easily on the fly. Zipper on back-right side of pack bag allows you to access the main inner compartment of the bag without having to take it off, or if you have to quickly access something at the bottom of the bag and don’t want to go in through the top. Padded shoulder straps with slide adjusting sternum strap make for a comfy fit while wearing. Another faithful feature of the Setia is it’s built in rain cover so you never have to worry about getting stuck in the elements. To complete the package, we’ve built in handmade Thread™ fabric from our partnering artisan villages.
Exciting note: Each embroidered Thread, bag or accessory is unique and different from the rest. The images shown here are of only one style and the one you receive will be slightly different making it a fun surprise! The variation isn't huge, so don't worry. This is something we actively choose not to control... We let our Hmong artisans in Vietnam create whatever they want to create and we see that variation, difference and uniqueness as something special and worth elevating. In short, it means no one else in the world will have the same Thread style as you. Cool huh?!
- Water resistant 840 denier ballistic nylon main bag fabric
- Built-in handmade textile paneling. Exterior & interior.
- Left side zip gusset pocket for quick-grab accessories
- Back-right side zip pocket to access main internal compartment volume
- Main compartment can also be accessed by it’s large drawstring cinch top
- Main compartment is sealed with a buckle clipped top hood
- A zipper pocket is built into the top hood for easy access storage
- Padded shoulder straps with slide adjusting sternum strap for comfortably fit while wearing
- Built-in rain cover tucks into and can be removed from the bottom of the bag’s back panel
Main pack: 10” x 18.9” x 6.3” (26cm x 48cm x 16cm)
Main exterior: 840 denier ballistic nylon
Secondary exterior: cotton
Lining: 210 denier nylon