Vietnam 5 Chiburi Travel Organizer
The most essential item to carry when traveling is one that secures all of your important belongings and documents. The Chiburi Travel Wallet is packed with features and pockets to stow away travel must-haves like passports, boarding passes, additional currencies, business cards, keys, cables, pens and more. This particular Chiburi Travel Wallet is wrapped in the finest embroidered fabric from the Hmong hill tribes of Northern Vietnam in Sapa, Lao Cai and Bac Ha.
Name: Chiburi is the Japanese deity of ocean voyage and is called upon to wish travelers safe passage.
Exciting note: Each embroidered Thread, bag or accessory is unique and different from the rest. The images shown here are of only one style and the one you receive will be slightly different making it a fun surprise! The variation isn't huge, so don't worry. This is something we actively choose not to control... We let our Hmong artisans in Vietnam create whatever they want to create and we see that variation, difference and uniqueness as something special and worth elevating. In short, it means no one else in the world will have the same Thread style as you. Cool huh?!
- Water resistant ripstop nylon lining
- Stretch-mesh left side pocket for passports or small notebook
- Left side slip pocket for plane tickets maps and travel documents.
- Right side zipper pocket for foreign currencies and other travel documents
- Bottom-right zipper mesh pocket for loose items like keys, cables, coins etc.
- 6 card slots for business cards, credit cards, ID cards etc.
- Pen slot logo loop
5.5” x 11” x 1.4” (14cm x 28cm x 3.5cm)