Limited Edition Ghana 17 Wayu Pack
This pack is named after our kind hearted, adventure seeking, futsal playing friend from Surakarta, Wayu. Like him, it’s always ready for another day’s adventure. Not too big, not too small, this 840-denier water resistant ballistic nylon pack carries everything you need for exploration, making it perfect for students, hikers, and urban travelers. The Kente Thread included with this bag features hand printed fabric from the Ananse Village artisans in Ghana, Africa.
- Interchangeable THREAD front panel
- Front pocket THREAD contains slip pockets for phones, cables and pens.
- Padded laptop compartment for 13-15” MacBook Pro and most 15” PC laptops.
- Water-resistant 840-denier ballistic nylon main material
- Top handle for moving the pack to-and-fro
- Two side zipper pockets for quick access without having to take the pack off
- Logo loop on shoulder straps to attach sunglasses or pen
- Internal zipper mesh pocket for laptop accessories
- Two internal slip pockets and pen slots
12” x 18.4” x 7.2” (30cm x 46cm x 18cm)
10.6" x 16" x 1.2" (26.5cm x 40cm x 3cm)
13-15" MacBook Pro & Most 13-15” PC laptops