India 8 Acaat Messenger Bag
Whether you want the perfect bag for exploring abroad, or just in search of something easier to swing over your shoulder on the subway, this bag is for you. It's forged from 840-denier water resistant ballistic nylon and lined with hand-loomed fabric from master weaver Vankar Shamji of Bhujodi-Gujarat, India.
Name: Acaat is the Mayan god of tattoos, scarification & body art.
- Interchangeable Thread flap
- Padded laptop compartment with removable bumper inserts to snuggly fit 13-15 inch MacBook Pro and most 13-15'' PC's.
- Heavy-duty, fully adjustable shoulder strap made from nylon seatbelt webbing.
- Removable shoulder pad with ambidextrous cross strap for stability while cycling.
- Luggage trolley pass-through on the back that zips shut to double as a large exterior pocket.
- Compression straps double to carry yoga mat, beach towel or jacket.
- Webbing loop to hang bag so it doesn't have to be set on the wet or dirty ground.
- Two slip pockets on front for sunglasses, keys and other small accessories.
- Front zip pocket with built-in organizer easily fits iPad, pen, phone and wallet.
- Main compartment expands to fit bulky items.
- Main compartment contains two velcro slip pockets for mouse, power adaptor, notebook and other small and medium sized accessories.
- Laptop compartment with built-in letter/ A4 sized document pocket, for loose papers, magazines and notebooks.
- Laptop compartment has scratch saving fuzzy poly-tricot lining and seals shut to stop dirt or moisture from entering.
17.2'' x 11.6'' x 6.4'' (43cm x 29cm x 16cm)
16" x 11" x 1.2" (40cm x 27cm x 3cm)
13-15" MacBook & MacBook Pro and most 13-15" PC laptops.