Guatemala 2 Cyclo Travel Sling
The new Cyclo Travel Sling design is an innovative new take on the classic waist bag and is ideal for the jet-setter or urban commuter that’s looking for a minimalist carrying solution where everything can be accessed quickly and secured tightly. One aspect of the Travel Sling that makes it so unique, is its size. The Sling is scaled to fit passports, plane tickets and travel itineraries in the back zipper compartment and a sweatshirt or light jacket, books and headphones in the roll-top main compartment. The cyclo can be worn on the back like a traditional messenger bag or on the waist. This particular Cyclo features hand loomed Mayan fabric from Maria Sic Tzunun, her son Manuel and Husband Juan in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala.
Name: Cyclo is the English spelling of Xich Lo, which is a Vietnamese bicycle with a basket on front for carrying people or goods, similar to a rickshaw.
- The Travel Sling main compartment rolls open and closed, for maximum access.
- Main compartment inner back wall has a built-in organizer containing a small document pocket, two stretch mesh pockets and a pen slot.
- Hidden zipper pockets on right and left side of the Sling for mobile phone, sunglasses and other quick-grab accessories
- Back zipper pocket for quick access to travel documents. Secure and hidden while wearing on back.
- 38mm nylon seat belt webbing shoulder/ waist strap with dual-adjusting buckle
- Padded air mesh back panel for increased comfort while wearing
- Water resistant nylon ripstop lining
11.8” x 7.5” x 4.3” (30cm x 19cm x 11cm)