Vietnam 5 Jalan Sling Pack
This product is unavailable
Jalan means ‘street’ in Bahasa Indonesia and is fitting to the Sling Pack because it’s ultra-light compact construction really lets you take it to the street and quickly and easily hustle through markets, crowded shops and public trains and buses. It is worn by a cross-chest shoulder strap and can be adjusted for both right and left-handed wearers. The pack can be swung around easily allowing access to the main compartment without having to take the bag off. The front of the bag has two horizontal adjustable webbing straps for attaching a jacket, towel or blanket to the outside of the bag. The main bag has reflective webbing on four corners for increased visibility in low light environments. Main compartment back wall has a built in organizer for travel documents and other small accessories. The Jalan has culture built in through it’s handmade Thread fabric paneling from our partnering artisan villages.
Exciting note: Each embroidered Thread, bag or accessory is unique and different from the rest. The images shown here are of only one style and the one you receive will be slightly different making it a fun surprise! The variation isn't huge, so don't worry. This is something we actively choose not to control... We let our Hmong artisans in Vietnam create whatever they want to create and we see that variation, difference and uniqueness as something special and worth elevating. In short, it means no one else in the world will have the same Thread style as you. Cool huh?!
- Built-in handmade textile paneling. Exterior & interior.
- Right & left side zips to access main compartment
- Double horizontal straps on front for attaching jacket, towel or blanket
- Four-point reflective webbing on front for visibility in low light environments
- Main internal compartment has a built-in organizer with two slip pockets and pen slots
- Single padded shoulder strap with detachable 38mm buckle for easy on & off
- Right & left side back panel D-rings for adjusting shoulder strap for right & left handed wearers.
- YKK® zippers
Main pack: 7” x 14.8” x 4.4” (17.5cm x 37cm x 11cm)