India 8 Raja Pack 46L
The Raja Pack is purpose built for the daily commute, a weekend camping trip, and the occasional cross-continental journey of self-discovery. It’s forged from 840-denier water resistant ballistic nylon and has side zip pockets lined with hand woven fabric from our partnering artisans in the Cham village of Vietnam. The Raja Pack is laptop compatible and fits 15” + 17” MacBook Pro & most 15” PC Laptops. The giant roll top main compartment gives maximum access and is lined with water resistant rip-stop nylon for an extra layer of protection from the elements. This Raja Pack features 5th generation hand-loomed fabric from master weaver Vankar Shamji of the Bhujodi village in Gujarat India.
Name: Raja means ‘king’ in Hindi.
- Water resistant 840-denier ballistic nylon main bag fabric.
- Comes with interchangeable Thread™ front panel.
- Right-side exterior slip pocket for maps and travel manuals.
- Easy access pockets for passports, plane tickets, and cafe punch cards.
- Right-side pocket is quilted and fuzzy tricot lined to keep gadgets safe from scratches.
- Left-side stretch-mesh water bottle pocket zips open for easy access into main compartment.
- Compression snap buckles attach the interchangeable Thread™ panel and tall items such as yoga mat, tent poles, tripod or a skateboard to the side of the bag vertically.
- Laptop compartment zips open to fit 13-15" MacBook Pro and most 15” PC laptops.
- Interior main compartment contains a document pocket for A4/ Letter sized magazines, papers and folders.
- Interior mesh zip-pocket scaled for laptop power-adapter and other accessories.
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel keeps you comfortable while air-mesh keeps the wind at your back.
- Slide adjusting sternum strap keeps pack stable under heavy loads.
- Giant waterproof roll-top with super-secure 38mm snap-buckle access to main compartment.
- YKK® zippers
11.5" x 19" x 7" (292mm x 483mm x 178mm)
11" x 17" x 1.5" (280mm x 432mm x 38mm)
15-17" MacBook Pro & Most 15-17" PC laptops