India 8 Chiburi Travel Organizer
The most essential item to carry when traveling is one that secures all of your important belongings and documents. The Chiburi Travel Wallet is packed with features and pockets to stow away travel must-haves like passports, boarding passes, additional currencies, business cards, keys, cables, pens and more. This particular Chiburi Travel Wallet features 5th generation hand-loomed fabric from master weaver Vankar Shamji of the Bhujodi village in Gujarat India.
Name: Chiburi is the Japanese deity of ocean voyage and is called upon to wish travelers safe passage.
- Water resistant ripstop nylon lining
- Stretch-mesh left side pocket for passports or small notebook
- Left side slip pocket for plane tickets maps and travel documents.
- Right side zipper pocket for foreign currencies and other travel documents
- Bottom-right zipper mesh pocket for loose items like keys, cables, coins etc.
- 6 card slots for business cards, credit cards, ID cards etc.
- Pen slot logo loop
5.5” x 11” x 1.4” (14cm x 28cm x 3.5cm)