Guatemala 1 Raja Pack
The Raja Pack is purpose built for the daily commute, a weekend camping trip, and the occasional cross-continental journey of self-discovery. It’s forged from 840-denier water resistant ballistic nylon and lined with hand woven fabric from our partners in the Cham village of Vietnam.
Name: Raja means ‘king’ in hindi.
- Comes with interchangeable Threads front panel.
- Right-side exterior slip pocket for maps and travel manuals.
- Easy access pockets for passports, plane tickets, and cafe punch cards.
- Right-side pocket is quilted and fuzzy tricot lined to keep gadgets safe from scratches.
- Left-side stretch-mesh water bottle pocket zips open for easy access into main compartment. Front inside surface has slip pockets for sunglasses and pens.
- Compression snap buckles attach the interchangeable Thread panel and tall items such as yoga mats, tent poles, tripods or a skateboard to the side of the bag vertically.
- Laptop compartment zips open to fit 15-17" MacBook Pro and most 15” PC laptops.
- Interior main compartment contains a document pocket for A4/ Letter sized magazines, papers and folders.
- Interior Stretch-mesh zip-pocket scaled for laptop power-adapter and other accessories.
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel keeps you comfortable while air-mesh keeps the wind at your back.
- Slide adjusting sternum strap keeps pack stable under heavy loads.
- Giant waterproof roll-top with super-secure 38mm snap-buckle access to main compartment.
Dimensions: Main pack: 15” x 22” x 9” (38cm x 56cm x 22cm)
Laptop compartment: 10.6'' x 17.3'' x 1.2'' (27cm x 44cm x 3cm)
Laptop Fitting: 15-17" MacBook Pro & Most 15” PC laptops
Volume: 47 liters