Vietnam 6 Raja Pack
The Raja Pack is purpose built for the daily commute, a weekend camping trip, and the occasional cross-continental journey of self discovery. It’s forged from 840-denier water resistant ballistic nylon and lined with hand woven fabric from our partners in the Cham village of Vietnam. This particular slice of culture is wrapped in the finest embroidered fabric from the Hmong hill-tribes of Northern Vietnam. Each piece of embroidered fabric this size takes one artisan over a month to embroider. These truly are rare pieces of art and instead of belonging to a museum or gallery, we believe they should be interacted with, worn, loved, carried, and celebrated daily.
Exciting note: Each embroidered Thread, bag or accessory is unique and different from the rest. The images shown here are of only one style and the one you receive will be slightly different making it a fun surprise! The variation isn't huge, so don't worry. This is something we actively choose not to control... We let our Hmong artisans in Vietnam create whatever they want to create and we see that variation, difference and uniqueness as something special and worth elevating. In short, it means no one else in the world will have the same Thread style as you. Cool huh?!
To aptly quote Ralph Waldo Emerson - "Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
- Right-side zipper pocket has a slip pocket on the outside and a stretch-mesh + padded fuzzy tricot lined pocket on the inside for mobile phone, MP3 player, point & shoot camera and other small accessories.
- Left-side zipper pocket has a stretch-mesh slip pocket on the outside for water a bottle and opens to allow access to the main compartment of the bag, which makes it easier to reach items at the bottom of the bag without having to roll it open from the top. Front-inside wall of this pocket has one slip pocket and two pen-slots.
- 4 corner compression snap-buckle straps attach the THREAD to the main-bag and can be used to secure tall items to the side of the bag like a yoga mat, camera-tripod, skateboard, mailing tube, tent poles etc.
- Laptop compartment zips open to accommodate 15-17" MacBook Pro and most 15-17" PC laptops.
- Inside back wall of main compartment contains a document slip pocket scaled to fit A4/ Letter sized magazines, papers and folders.
- Stretch-mesh zip-pocket on the front of the document pocket is scaled to fit laptop power-adapter and other accessories.
- Padded back-panel provides ergonomic comfort while wearing and the air-mesh helps vent heat away from the back.
- Padded shoulder straps have sternum strap buckles fixed in to help stabilize heavy loads and can adjust to different heights depending on the size of it's wearer.
- Main compartment is accessed via the giant waterproof roll-top. The roll-top can be snapped together, rolled down and buckled shut with a heavy-duty 38mm snap-buckle for maximum security.
- Remove and replace the main front panel THREAD for customization, style updates and to add to your collection of culture.
11.5" x 19" x 7" (292mm x 483mm x 178mm)
11" x 17" x 1.5" (280mm x 432mm x 38mm)
15-17" MacBook Pro & Most 15-17" PC laptops